Tuesday 1 October 2013

Evening All

Well, finally I'm here!!!

Having spent, quite literally a week trying to work out how on earth I am to set up a blog, followed by panicking about the fact I had forgotten my account login details... Technology is clearly my strong point!

Last Tuesday I set out my house for what started as rather a stressful day, and ended a little less so. I started a BAPP course at Middlesex University, something of which I am to spend a fair amount of time working towards over the next 15 months.
I recently travelled to America, and I will be honest, when you're sitting in Hawaii after a day of dance, when the sun is out, and you're surrounded by nothing but beauty, the last thing you want to do is sort out your student finance, or read through things you have been sent, and you lull, quite happily back into that temporary bliss, and forget all about it, until you look at your calendar a few days before and realise how much you have to do and speeding through things, don't quite pick up all the details you are supposed to! With hindsight I would have printed these things out, and used a 22 hour plane journey productively. However, having spent the afternoon at Middlesex, and with the help of the 'Reader' provided, I am now much clearer on the tasks ahead.

This may be a short post, but to be honest I'm so glad that I've managed to set this up, I wouldn't mind sending this round about now...

Here's to blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess!

    I know what you mean about setting up, it took hours just fiddling!
    Could I please make one suggestion and change your font as I find it very difficult to read?

    All the best to blogging with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,

    Enjoyed reading your first post. I too am still getting to grips with it all. I would say the same as Gabi though about your font. Its is quite hard to read.

    Looking forward reading your posts :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete